Help Create a Stronger, More Resilient Future Generation
Cloud9World's Mental Health Awareness Suite is available for all of our programs, covering PreK through grade 12.
Early intervention has proven to be one of the most effective means of mental health care. This can not only help prevent or reduce the progress of a mental illness but also improve mental health and wellbeing far into the future.
Mental health promotion in schools provides opportunities to build positive responses to emerging emotional and behavioral problems and promote social and learning environments that are supportive of emotional well-being and collective growth.
All resources and materials are designed for flexible use throughout the school day and completely open and accessible by teachers, parents, and students at their points of need, as well as for scheduled classroom implementation.
Let's Focus on Child Welfare
Provide teachers with tools to build mental health awareness
The goal of the Mental Health Awareness Suite is to provide teachers with tools to build mental health awareness among students in a variety of areas and provide students with concrete strategies to approach these serious challenges.
Mental Health Awareness Suite focuses on the following:
- Mental and Emotional Health
- Substance Use/Abuse Prevention
- Internet Safety
- Child Trafficking Prevention
- Character Strength Education (regular Cloud9World products)
Areas of Concern:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD, ADD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Substance Use and Abuse Prevention
- Suicide Prevention
- Type Trauma 1 and Type Trauma 2
Resources Available for Each Mental Health Area:
- 1 student video (5-10 min)
- 1 study guide for student use with video (digital/printable)
- 1 poster featuring practical management tips (digital/printable)
- 1 lesson plan for extended learning (digital/printable)
- 1 Parent Post - same information featured on video (digital/printable)
This Program Utilizes Transparent Communication with a Parent Login to Deliver a Consistent Message of Support
- Proactive view of mental health presented through videos, supporting transcripts, posters, and lesson plan activities.
- Digital quizzes, study guides, and games to measure understanding.
- Lesson plans to extend learning.
- Flexible access of all content for Tier 1, 2, and 3 instructional use.
- Suggested scope and sequence provided to avoid repetition.
- 30 – 180 minutes of student instruction/lesson.